A nine-month-old girl has died after choking at a school nursery in Greater Manchester.
Police were called to Ramillies Hall School, in Cheadle Hulme, to reports of a child choking on food shortly after 12:20 BST on Tuesday.
The baby girl was taken to Stepping Hill Hospital but died a short time later. The child's family has been informed.
Greater Manchester Police said inquiries were continuing.
A spokesman for North West Ambulance Service said a crew had arrived at the school at 12:02 BST, 10 minutes after the call was received.
The school, which cares for and educates children aged from six months to 16 years, said it did not want to comment at this stage.